Given the evolving nature of (COVID-19), we wanted to share the steps we are taking to protect our employees and customers, to limit the spread of the virus while continuing to service your building supply needs.
We are following the guidelines set forth by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have proactively taken several steps:
- Established protocols and displayed signage in order to reduce unnecessary person-to-person contact
- Suspended all business travel
- Cancelled meetings, trade show and conference participation
- Enabled employees who can work from home to do so
- Restricted access to our warehouse to only our employees.
Anyone picking up or delivering an order must remain outside the building.
We are focused on ensuring the continuity of supply of products that we manufacture and distribute. However, there have been, and will continue to be disruptions in global supply chain that will affect the availability and quantity of certain products.
Our team is working hard to minimize stockouts wherever possible.
We appreciate your business and support, especially during these uncertain times.
Wallboard Trim & Tool Inc