Trim-Tex Hot Rod XL
Trim-Tex®Hotrod® XL is a fire rated wall mount deflection bead that provides 1- and 2-hour fire ratings for both dynamic and static joints for both fluted deck and concrete assemblies according to UL-2079 5th edition (for both standard walls and shaft walls) and no spray is required over mineral wool, and is sound tested according to ASTM E90. Sound Reports are available upon request.
- Composite vinyl/intumescent ﬁrestopping accessory that is fully cured.
- Features intumescent tape on one side of the expansion joint, that expands when exposed to heat, sealing the joint.
- The HOTROD® XL provides a full ¾” of building movement.
- Comes in 10’ lengths with a 5/16” tear off leg that acts as a guide to apply joint compound without masking off adjoining surfaces.
- Made from rust proof, dent resistant PVC to reduce jobsite and handling damage.
- Does not contain cellulose, a potential food source for mold, and provides an unlimited shelf life.
- Pink in color so it is easily identified by the inspector as a UL certified fire-rated drywall accessory.
- Can be used on wood or steel construction
|SKU||Name||Pieces Per Box|
|TT9280||Hot Rod XL||10|