|SKU||DESCRIPTION||PIECES PER CTN.|
|TT9270||UP TO 2 HR FIRE RATED 1 GASKET 10'||20|
|TT9275||UP TO 2 HR FIRE RATED 1.5 GASKET 10'||20|
FIRE RATED GASKET
Trim-Tex® FIRE GASKET is a fire rated composite vinyl intumescent accessory that provides fire-ratings for both dynamic and static joints with both concrete and fluted deck assemblies according to UL-2079 5th edition, providing 1 and 2 hour fire-ratings, and an L-rating of less than 1 CFM, and is sound tested according to ASTM E90. Fire Gasket is available in 1” & 1.5″ to provide unencumbered movement. Fire Gasket is fastened using the factory-applied adhesive foam tape. It features a 3/8″ hollow bubble gasket on the upper corner that is easily compressed to seal against uneven concrete or fluted decks. Once properly installed, Fire Gasket provides an unbreakable seal to provide long term fire, smoke and sound protection. Fire Gasket is very durable and is not easily damaged; once installed it will not delaminate, it will not take in water, and it will not shrink or harden over time.
- Use for head-of-wall joints on pan/fluted deck assemblies (usually commercial), but can also be applied to concrete that require a lot of movement (up to 1” or 1.5”)
- Hollow vinyl bubble gasket paired with expanding intumescent tape prevents fire, smoke, and sound passage
- Product lasts the lifetime of the assembly as it will not delaminate, shrink or harden over time.
- Provides 1 and 2 hour fire-ratings for both dynamic and static joints with both concrete and fluted deck assemblies according
- Provides an L-rating of less than 1 CFM
- Pink in colour for easy identification as a fire rated product during inspection
- Can be installed pre-drywall more quickly than other options