Trim-Tex Fire Rated 093V Expansion
Trim-Tex® Fire Rated 093V Expansion features a deep rigid “V” joined at the bottom with a flexible connection allowing for a full ⅜” in controlled movement. Pink coloring quickly indicates to inspectors that the product is fire rated. Listed under U300 and U400-Series Wall or Partition Design in the UL Fire Resistance Directory. UL Rated for 1 hour and 2 hour assembly, refer to UL Detail documentation for full assembly information. Before installation, ensure that the wall is built to outlined specifications for XHBN.WW-D-0172 in the UL directory.
- Time saving single step installation. Use at wall or ceiling control joints in lieu of fire rated backing materials for 1-and 2-hour fire rated assemblies.
- Features intumescent tape on one side of the expansion joint, that expands when exposed to heat, sealing the joint.
- Allows for a full ⅜” in controlled movement.
- Pink in color so it is easily identified by the inspector as a UL certified fire-rated drywall accessory.
- Tear away strips keep mud out of the center expansion control joint
- Can be used on wood or steel construction
|SKU||Name||Pieces Per Box|
|TT093X-V||Fire Rated 093V Expansion||20|