|CB012||Express Sander with Fixed Handle||6/ctn.|
|CB013||Express Sander Head Only||6/ctn.|
|CB014||Express Sander with 3'-7.5' Extension Pole||6/ctn.|
Circle Brand Express Sander
Circle Brand Express Sander is commonly known as a pole sander, they are typically sold as the head only (no pole) as drywallers often have their own favorite pole. Adapters are sold to allow the Express Sander to fit on any pole, but are sold separately. The Express Sander does have a specific thread pattern so either the corresponding pole or adapter will need to be purchased.
- Sander head with male end can be used with Circle Brand 4′ Fixed or 3′-7.5′ Aluminum Extension Handle.
- No-Flip low profile U-joint design, keeps the sander head flat on the wall for an even and consistent finish.
- New retail ready packaging for easy in-store merchandising.
- Use with Circle Brand sponge or paper back sandpaper.
- Milled access holes for unique EZ finger flip design makes changing sanding sheets quick and easy.
- Exclusive thread pattern to fit on the Circle Brand Extension or Express Sander pole – can fit other poles with the use of various Circle Brand Adapters
- Extra padding on its surface that allows for a more even sanding surface